Broadwell Courts Properties
Broadwell Courts Properties include 10 two-bedroom units owned by the Hall County Housing Authority but not subsidized by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Rental rates are flat (not based on income), and there are no income qualification requirements. The property was built in the 1940s and has one exceptionally small bathroom. However, they have two bedrooms and the property is well maintained. HCHA currently rents these apartments for $355 per month effective Jan 1, 2020.
Applications can be made for these apartments at any time. HCHA does not have an estimate for approximate wait. Screening procedures include: criminal background, credit, landlord history and other suitability requirements similar to PH properties. However, most public housing regulations do not apply including: income guidelines, community service regulations and annual re-certifications.
Broadwell Courts consists of 10 two-bedroom apartments.
This is a Smoke-Free property. Smoking on the property is prohibited.
- Two-bedroom apartments.
- Individual entrance and exit.
- Sewer and trash included in rental payment.
- Range and refrigerator provided (window air conditioner not included).
- Laundry room available during the day in Rainbow Terrace using coin-operated machines.
- Discounted cost for optional Expanded Basic cable TV from Charter Communications.
- Street parking.
- Short walk to HCHA Administrative Office.
- Great location in the middle of Grand Island (near the hospital, shopping, grocery stores, etc.).
- Supportive referral services available.
- HCHA officer availability and property monitoring.