Doniphan Apartments includes 8 units, 7 two-bedroom and 1 one-bedroom, owned by the Hall County Housing Authority but not subsidized by the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Rental rates are flat (not based on income), and there are no income qualification requirements. The property is well maintained and HCHA currently rents these apartments for $490 per month for the one bedroom unit and $575 per month for the two bedroom units effective Jan 1, 2020.
Applications can be made for these apartments at any time. HCHA does not have an estimate for approximate wait. Screening procedures include: criminal background, credit, landlord history and other suitability requirements similar to Public Housing properties. However, most public housing regulations do not apply including: income guidelines, community service regulations and annual re-certifications.
This is a Smoke-Free property. Smoking on the property is prohibited.
- One- and Two-bedroom apartments.
- Sewer and trash included in rental payment.
- Range, refrigerator, and window A/C provided.
- Laundry room available using coin-operated machines.
- Supportive referral services available.
- Off-street parking available.
- Non-smoking facility.
- Snow removal service provided.
Doniphan Apartments Application